Re: [Epic] Epic40K boxed armies?

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 23:33:19 -0500

Sauron1 writes; Neil;

        How bad are the new Eldar titans? A British member just quoted ,an
enormous sum for a Warlock Titan.

       By the way I just bought WD215 and find the new Eldar metal
interesting, but I think I will use the new Falcons as light tanks and the
new Heavies as Self propelled guns. I do not need any walkers,but the
support guns look good. They still can not pop up I hope! The fliers look
like they were designed for that Machine race. But I like the Command
pack,exempt for the Avitar. Nice molding but small.

      I bought some of that ink you suggested, and I have tried the Burnt
Sienna on a building and it looked great. Do you have any suggestions for
detailing the new buildings? I have five sets and will replace the card
floors with plastic first.

sauron1