Re: [Epic] I'm sorry

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 16:20:28 -0500

> To the one who flooded me with "Dvir sucks" messages:
> You could be nicer and understand by yourself that my autoreply system
> is the bad guy, not me. I was really insulted by you!

Sauron, you didn't flood him did you :) Naughty boy. I've sent him a
personal message of apology and instructions for unsubscribing.

Well, if he doesn't return, perhaps it is for the best. I wouldn't want to
see him hurt by the kind of reply that we usually use here on the list. :)

Tyler
Sauron, I'm not actually accusing you of flooding him. Don't want to have
to apologize to you too.