Re: [Epic] Fw: What is your problem?

From: Elias Tiliakos <elite_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 97 15:57:39 EST

At 07:28 PM 11/17/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Sauron1 writes; Kosh;
>
> All I did was E-mail the person he co-created his Israeli Scout troop
>web site with,and asked him to turn off Dvir,s machine.
>

>sauron1

Alright, first of all, my name isn't Kosh. That was the name of a character
on the TV show "Babylon 5." My name is Elias Tiliakos (Elias being my first
name). Second of all, if that's all you did, then great! I was just concerned
that something more rash and potentially damaging was going on.

Ok, this thread has gone on long enough. I've already apologized to the list.
I didn't mean to implicate any particular person on the list. Let's get back
to the business at hand: EPIC!! :)

Sorry for all the off topic posts, people.

Elias

"Understanding is a three edged sword."

                        -Kosh