Re: [Epic]Flak Spt Name( wasTitans)

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 15:46:25 -0500

> My own feelings is epee, but given that I am an (ex) Epee fencer, well, that sort
> of follows.
> I think that "Sword" names are the way to go with this weapon, given it's "Rapier"
> background.

How about a Claymore? Or the egyptian Kopesh?

Claymore is used for mines, but there are no mines in E40K, and I think it works.
Bastard may be what your opponents fliers will call it, but I don't think that's all
that good. And the Japanese swords don't seem to fit. Wakuzaki, Ninjito (I have no
idea how these are spelt)

Tyler
How about Claymore?