Re: [Epic] rampage

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 15:57:41 -0500

> Of course, by the strict letter of the rule, the BTs should have died,
> even if their opposition had been wiped out. Kinda unrealistic, if you
> ask me. Then again, who said this was a realistic game? :)

How does that work? I thought rampage meant you didn't retreat, not automatically
were destroyed. Of course, if you lose, and there is an enemy troops within 15cm,
you're toasted, but if there is none you should be fine.

> You know, I'm getting sick of these smileys. I recently saw a little
> mini article in some magazine that had some Japanese emoticons in it.
> Something like this (and any of you who watch anime may recognize the
> typically anime face): (^o^)
>
> At least you don't have to turn your head to understand them. (^_^)
>
> Elias

Someone in my house set Word 7 up so that it autocorrected :) into an actual smiley
face graphic. Isn't helpful as I only use them in mail. Oh well.

Tyler