Re: [Epic] Orks XL 5 Spreadsheet

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 19:47:55 -0800

For my own benefit, I cobbled up an Excel spreadsheet for designing Ork
detachments in E40K. It's on Excel 5, which means both W4Win 3.11 and
Win95 should be able to understand it.
You just enter the number and type of units, e.g. 2 Boyz and it does the
rest, including displaying all stats, Break Point calculations, how many
transport slots it has spare (or how many it needs) etc.
Anyone who has a web page who wants it, just e-mail me. I'm also willing
to e-mail it out, but it's not exactly a small file...

--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo