RE: [Epic] New Eldar Minis & WD

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 11:52:54 -0600

>I buy it, mainly because I play Warhammer, Warhammer 40K, Warhammer
>Quest, Man O' War and Epic 40K, and therefore there is likely to be at
>least one useful article in it. It also lets me see how good new
>releases are when they're painted. And I like the new Eldar range, BTW.
>Have you seen the 40K stats for the Falcon? Looks more like 1AT shot
>rather than 2FP, IMAO.

-----> Ah-ha, another orphaned MOW player - That's one I still hold
against them for cancelling. Well, at least the Necromunda (one of the
few GW games I skipped) players are getting nervous now, and they're
"it'll never happen to us" attitude is cracking.

        As for the falcon stats, I think that's a problem with several units in
the game - "Let's see, it has multiple Lascannons or Krak missile
launchers in WH40K, so let's see, in epic that's - TWO FIREPOWER?
        Course SM/TL was always kinda rough in this area, too...

Chris Miller