[Epic] Imperator SHWs

From: C.Sinclair <csi_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 09:04:48 +0000

You've made a good point, but IIRC you can definitely fire the Imperator
SHWs at different targets, while a pulsar or vortex missile takes all it's
(randomly determined) shots at just one target. My guess (and I'm sure to
be confounded:)) is that 3 blast markers takes out 1 SHW. <3 and you could
still fire the remaining shots. Probably, maybe, but don't quote me!

Cheers,
Colin

At 11:38 PM 11/18/97 +0100, you wrote:
>Q: Do the Imperator weapons (Pl. Ani. & Hellstorm)
> count as one or three S.H. weapons for the
> purpose of loosing shoots due to BM or the
> effect "half firepower"? They do fire three seperate
> shoots, but then again, Pulsars and Vortex count
> as ons S.H.W.
>

>Jon "The Psyker" Nielsen
>jon_at_...
>
>This is Lameth, The Dark Messiah, signing off

******************************
Colin Sinclair
Department of Economics
Glasgow Caledonian University