Re: [Epic] rampage

From: C.Sinclair <csi_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 09:16:03 +0000

>>> Well, here's the text, verbatim: "...Rampage units are so berserk that they
>>> may not retreat from combat. This means Rampage units are always caught by
>>> the enemy and destroyed if they lose a close combat."
>>>

>>I think that clearly states that they never retreat, not automatically
>>destroyed. It says always caught. If there is no enemy, you can't be caught.
>>
>>Tyler
>>

>I repeat: "and destroyed if they lose a close combat." Seems pretty clear to
>me.
>

>Elias

I would read that as "This means Rampage units are always caught by the
enemy and destroyed, if they lose a close combat." I would argue that if
there is nothing left within 15cm of a rampaging unit after the CC (an
extremely unlikely occurence in my experience) then the rampagers won't
retreat after losing the close combat but still can't be caught. The point
being they have to be CAUGHT in order to be DESTROYED.

Cheers,
Colin
******************************
Colin Sinclair