Re: [Epic] rampage

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 14:24:32 -0500

> This means Rampage units are always caught by
> >> the enemy and destroyed if they lose a close combat."
>
> >I think that clearly states that they never retreat, not automatically
> >destroyed. It says always caught. If there is no enemy, you can't be caught.
> >Tyler
> >
> I repeat: "and destroyed if they lose a close combat." Seems pretty clear to
> me.

Well, yes it is clear if you take it out of context. It actually says are always
caught and destroyed by the enemy. Has this been answered in a Q&A yet. No one
else seems to be debating this other then me and Elias. Which is funny, since
there isn't a clear correct or incorrect answer, and I doubt it really matters
because we'll never play it. But when I see the phrase, which I didn't snip and
can be found at the top, straight from Elias' 'puter which he took straight from
the book, I think it means that if they lose, they never get a 20 cm retreat move,
they basically stand and let people cut them down. If they kill all the enemies,
then there is no one to kill them, unless there is someone from another detachment
within 15 cm.

Tyler