Re: Sv: [Epic] special attributes

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 14:33:38 -0500

> GW think that it's easier to have all you troops have the same
> Assault value when doing CC, and then have the heroes count twice.
> It's silly, �cos once you've played a few times, you know all your
> troops stats anyway. Would be nice with a filled out list, instead
> of looking at that spupid "As XXX + whatever" line. ?(

There, a bonus about detachment sheets, all you do is give the air the bird
(To signify that you are free from GW imposed shackles, and because it makes
you look silly, which is fun.) and then write the actual game stats in the
area where your supposed to squeeze all the attributes.

As for remembering all your stats, it takes me less then two games to
memorize my armies stats (unless I wrote them down wrong, which has
happened) and then go. I still write them in the stats area on the
detachment card, how do you think I memorized them. Anyway, my point was,
I've played Necromunda against a friend a total of 12 times, usually in
groops of 2 games. Now, he's played some more games against others. Anyway,
he still has to ask how many dice for a bottle role. It takes all types, and
if their name is Marc it takes them 20 minutes to tell you Detachment A is
shooting at Detachment B.

No offense to any Marc's on the list, the one I'm talking about is a special
kind of stupid that no other mortal can dare approach (ie, I'm not refering
to you.)

Tyler