Re: [Epic] Tyranids/Starship Troopers

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 09:44:03 -0500

Sauron,

> The new releases of figures to co-inside with the new Starship
> movie displays two sizes of warrior bugs. The colorful ones for the
> range would make excellent replacements for Tyranid Biotitans as they
> only $7.50 Canadian and the metal tyranids $40.00 here.. The Human
> transports carry a big packing crate that would justify planetary
> of an Imperial Colossus in Epic scale ( If I had one! )

Yes, when watching the movie I thought the follow-up merchandise would
turn out to be a great deal for Tyranid and Imperial players. My
Imperial Leviathan is a converted micro-machines Jawa Sand Crawler, so
I'm familiar with cruising the aisles at TRU. The rare shop still has a
copy of BattleMasters for WHFB players...

Regards,

- Erik