Re: [Epic] Tyranids/Starship Troopers

From: Luca Fazio <luca_fazio_at_...>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 01:09:02 +0000

On 21 Nov 97 at 9:44, Erik K. Rutins wrote:

> Sauron,
>
> > The new releases of figures to co-inside with the new Starship
> > movie displays two sizes of warrior bugs. The colorful ones for the
> > range would make excellent replacements for Tyranid Biotitans as they
> > only $7.50 Canadian and the metal tyranids $40.00 here.. The Human
> > transports carry a big packing crate that would justify planetary
> > of an Imperial Colossus in Epic scale ( If I had one! )
>
> Yes, when watching the movie I thought the follow-up merchandise would
> turn out to be a great deal for Tyranid and Imperial players. My
> Imperial Leviathan is a converted micro-machines Jawa Sand Crawler, so
> I'm familiar with cruising the aisles at TRU. The rare shop still has a
> copy of BattleMasters for WHFB players...

Yeah, the backbone of several armies here !!!

For Epic look for old Megaforce toys, they come 3 in a blister, approx
1/250~300 with flierz, tanks, rocket launchers, vtol aircrafts and AA tanks.
They are slightly overdimensioned, but aircraft are a good flierz subsitute.

Ciao,

Ciao,

Luca Fazio

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/2085/