Re: [Epic] rampage

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 15:37:08 -0500

> >> This means Rampage units are always caught by

Part of your orginal quote.

> >> I repeat: "and destroyed if they lose a close combat." Seems pretty clear to
> >> me.
>
> A fragment of that sentence. You can do all sorts of wacky stuff by taking
> fragments. Here, I'll show you. Below is what you most recently posted.
>
> Ok, I guess that interpretation could work too. But what did you mean
> by "take out of context?" It seems like a very ambiguous wording, to
> say the least. Either interpretation, IMO, could be applied, though
> I now agree with you that yours is much more probable.
>
> Elias

Uhm, that's actually a bit of a corker, the only bad thing I can take out of context
is. "(Your) interpretation... very ambiguous wording, to say the least"
That is basically a proper quote, but not at all what you meant. My point was that
you couldn't look at one part of a sentence and quote it and leave out a major part.

Tyler
Uhm, yeah.