[Epic] More Quotes

From: Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 23:29:10 +0000

Yes, another cunning quote has appeared from the depths of WD216, for
all you collecters out there. It's not really an Epic one, but it's
about chaos. It's a bit long, as well. The new Warhammer Lord of Change
looks cool, BTW.

"This is what I saw and what I learned when I came face to face with
this fell servant of dread chaos. It stepped out of my summoning circle,
broke all my wards and shattered my power. With a word it dissipated my
magic. With a sweep of it's mighty arms it crushed my bodyguards. It
seized me with claws of torment and told me thus:
        'The world is a web, where hopelessly trapped mortals strive to
control their own lives. The more they struggle, the more firmly they
ensnare themselves. And in the centre of the web sits the great spider,
Tzeentch the architect of conspiracy. As he touches the strings of the
web, the mortal puppets dance, and vainly believe they have free will.'

And I knew that it was speaking the truth, and that I was damned."

--
Colen 'Not Colin' 'Mad Dog' McAlister, Director of N.A.S.A.
(the National Anti-Skaven Alliance), Editor of the Chaos Wastes