Re: [Epic] Harlequins

From: Neil R. Thomason <n.thomason_at_...>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 19:09:36 GMT

Hi,

>It is clear from the army list that a single Harlequin Stand may only
>include up to one character Model (Heavy Waepons, Assault or Psyker).
>However if you include two Harlequin units in a single main force slot is
>every unit allowed one Character or does one of the two have to be a
>"standard" harlequin with no upgrades?

The rules allow an upgrade per stand, but a good way to prevent excessive
use of characters would be to allow one character per detachment sheet slot.

Personally, I tend to allow up to half the units in a detachment to include
characters, irrespective of the way the detachment sheet has been filled.

Cheers,

NRT

New Study of Obesity Looks for Larger Test Group