Re: Sv: [Epic] How are Pulsar shots resolved ?

From: Joshua Mosqueira <effigy_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 15:33:41 -0500

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> > Actually as a SHW they only contribute 1 to Firefights.
> >
> > take care
>
> Hmmm if they only contribute 1 to firefights and take 1bm to take out of
> commission, they why does it have 1d6 under the column for firepower in
the
> armies book.
>
> Mike - beginning to get confused

        I can understand where the confusion sets in, but look at the Super Heavy
Weapons section in the rulebook (pg. 31). As a SHW, pulsars count as 1 fp
in firefights. Then again you could cheese it up as it generates d6 AT
shots (each of which is also considered a SHW), then yes it has d6 FP, but
it all depends how you want to play. Just imagine the same applies to Votex
missals and Mega-Cannons and it gets ridiculous. So for simplicity sake I
say as a SHW it gets one FP in firefights.

        Hope this helps