Re: [Epic] Plastic Warlords

From: Richard Bright <r.bright_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 13:29:55 +1300

At 06:24 PM 11/24/97 -0500, you wrote:
>If companies do not create new miniatures and versions of games which we
equate
>with greed, what can they do that is not greedy to stay solvent. Is there
a way to
>make new miniatures without being greedy?

Dear Tyler,
I think you've missed the point here. By all means make new models and even
re-design models, but GW has no right asking us to not play with old
models. I play Epic to enjoy myself, not to act as a 3D advertising
hoarding for GW!

Making new models is not greedy, trying to force people to abandon their
older models in favour of the new models is greedy.
Rehards,
Richard

"The important lesson is that you can get what
you want and still not be very happy"
                        Pope Cerebus

Get inside the mind of Richard Bright at:
http://www.geocities.com/timessquare/alley/2405