Re: [Epic] Applying to Work for GW

From: TheOgre <roofekiz_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 16:24:06 -0000

Hee hee

As a former employee I would have to agree to similar things....

I.e. They are somewhat rutheless, underpay GREATLY.... <- E.g. They dont pay
sick pay (from experinence)

So after 2 years of working there I quit, due to great job dissatisfaction

Ho hum,

At least I left on good terms

Laterz

Jules

Only thing said - I miss staff discount - But with my new job I get discount
on much better things, for a much better wage.......

------
Somebody comes up to you in a bar and asks them if you are who they think
you are,
and then you say if you know then I am and if you don't,
Then I am not
And F-U to those who dont understand
Love, Peace, Empathy, Desire, Mischeif, and Gladness
(If not with some Sadness)
Billy C / (J. Wilko)
------