Re: [Epic] Blast Markers and WD216

From: Alun Gallie <gallie_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 08:15:33 +0930

-----Original Message-----
From: Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister <colen_at_...>
To: space-marine_at_... <space-marine@...>
Date: Wednesday, November 26, 1997 3:16 AM
Subject: Re: [Epic] Blast Markers and WD216

>Chris Pinson <chrisp_at_...> came forth and spoke thusly:
>
>>Interestingly enough, the Imperator has it's main weapons listed as ..
>>Hellstorm Cannon (3x Mega Cannon) and Plasma Anihillator (3x Death Ray).
>>me, this suggests that these require 3 blast markers each to shut them
>>down.
>>
>>Any thoughts ????
>
>I agree with you on this one. --MDMc
Me too, mush as I hate to say it Chris, as in the FP coloum it clearly
states FP = 3 so therefor it needs 3 BM's to fully shut it down.
1 BM would simply reduce the number of shots by one.
All other SHW have a FP of (1) in FP coloum so following GW's logic it takes
1 BM to shut that weapon down. The two other notable exceptions are
Ordinatus Mars and Ordinatus Armageddon. Fp (6) and fp (3) respectivly. Also
the Elder pulsars which have D6 or D3 in the FP coloum, but that has been
discussed enough, I'll wait for the official answer to Q&A
Cheers
Alun