Re: [Epic] WD Battle Reports

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 19:53:53 -0500

A. Allen McCarley wrote:

> Oh well, put your thinking caps on. I for one, look forward to seeing the
> WD which includes the IG battle report that is sure to follow the new IG sprue.
> I'd like to see how the game designers envision the proper design of an IG
> army.

        Probably by taking one or two of everything that's available,
just like they do with any army in any battle report. The reports
are pretty useless when it comes to army design tips.

Scott Shupe
shupes_at_... shupes@... http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes
"I felt like I was becoming scientifically interesting." - Heart of
Darkness