[Epic] Old Eldar Metal

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 1997 23:47:14 -0500

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

Sauron1 writes; Further investigation of my Eldar has turned up two unusual
pieces and I was wondering if anyone can identify them;

One is a 50mm tall mini titan complete with Eldar titan shoulder pads,a long
weapon as her right arm and a short multi-barrel, I think as her right arm.
The Gender application is due to the fact the mini titan has high heels. The
base has GW 1989

The second mini-titan is odder as it has four arms,stacked one pair over the
other with both having shoulder pads. It is armed with a blade,multi
barrel,power fist and pulsa cannon, I think. It also has GW 1989 on its
base.

    I believe thease are Gw versions of Eldar Knights, but I do not remember
reading any rules on them.

    Happy Thanksgiving to our American contacts!
sauron1