Re: [Epic] contest

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 1997 08:53:44 -0500

woohoo! i win i win i win i win! :-)

I can't remember what I win. Let's see it was some small number
of infantry stands. Hmmm. Don't need boyz or space marines.
I suppose I could use some IG (old ones?). My Epic Stargrunt II
might like the Chaos Space Marines. Hmm.

Yeah, I'd like some Chaos Space Marines, please. And new stands,
though not necessarily glued to them. I don't play Chaos in
Epic 40K, but could use 'em for my individually mounted armies.

Thanks,
andy

43 Angelica Dr.
Framingham, MA 01701