Re: [Epic] unidentified minis

From: Dirk Vormann <DVormann_at_...-duisburg.de>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 16:00:17 +0100 (MEZ)

> Can you specify which catalogues contain Epic info, because I saw in WD
> that they have a Space Marine Catalogue and an Eldar Catalogue, but I'm
> only interested in the Epic stuff...

There are no "epic only" catalogues.
However: 1986-91 Catalogue: Contains everything from those years. Was
formerly published in two volumes (catalogue #1 and #2).
for epic, there are Drop Pods, Capitol Imperialis, OLD imperial and eldar
knights, titan/gargant weapons....

catalouge #3 and #4 compilation
stuff from 92 and 93. Flying Brick ...

94 catalouge

95/96 annual: important for epic. nearly everything that was in the shops
when SM2 was abandoned. Adeptus Mechanicus Ordinatus, Chaos Scout Titans,
Revenants.......

97 annual:no epic in here

Hope that helps

DV