Re: [Epic] Net Epic

From: Chris Swearingen <tall-guy_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 17:06:34 -0800

> I foresee difficulties in resurrecting the fall back orders unless
> someone can suggest workable rules that dont mimic or can be reproduced
> with a simple charge order.This is virgin territory and I have no
> previously used system(like as in the movement phase) therefore we must
> pay more thought on the impact of any rule proposed!

true "fall back" orders should be the result of a failed morale test, and
should remain in effect untill the unit's morale check is made.
this does not necessarily mean the unit must continue to move
away from the enemy, but that the other side effects should remain
in effect (no fire, big minus in CC)

Chris Swearingen
tall-guy_at_...

"my brain hurts!"
"well,... it will have to come out then!"