Re: [Epic] Flak Units in 'Bloody hell, we're useless!' Shock!

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 15:41:32 -0600

> >Can't you just say (with 6 Flakwagons in the single detachment) : "These 3
> >will shoot at the Thunderhawks and the other 3 will shoot at the Marauders"
> >? I believe the Flak damage is resolved before the bomber damage (but I
> >could be mistaken...)

> You could indeed say that, but you're doing the Thunderhawks before the
> marauders. Once they get shot up / down, THEN bring out the Marauders.

When he brings out the Thunderhawks, decide how much firepower you want
to expend upon them. Use the closest X number of flakwagons to fire
at the THawks. This way if (when!) some of the THawks survive, the flakwagons
who haven't fired won't take any hits. when he brings out the Marauders,
use the flakwagons who haven't fired to shoot at them.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.