Re: [Epic] Flak Units in 'Bloody hell, we're useless!' Shock!

From: Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 23:30:40 +0000

"A. Allen McCarley" <allen_at_...> came forth and spoke thusly:
>When he brings out the Thunderhawks, decide how much firepower you want
>to expend upon them. Use the closest X number of flakwagons to fire
>at the THawks. This way if (when!) some of the THawks survive, the flakwagons
>who haven't fired won't take any hits. when he brings out the Marauders,
>use the flakwagons who haven't fired to shoot at them.

Indeed. This means that you will have to think 'Now, are the marauders
going to attack this detachment as well? Hmmm...'

--
Colen 'Not Colin' 'Mad Dog' McAlister, Director of N.A.S.A.
(the National Anti-Skaven Alliance), R'n'F Member, Lord of