[Epic] Flak Units in 'Bloody hell, we're useless!' Shock!

From: Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 22:22:50 +0000

Ok, I might be wrong here, but conside the following situation:

An Orky detachment with six Flakwagons is sitting on ! orders. Two
Thunderhawks bomb it, zooming into range of all the wagons (how
careless!). One gets shot down by the maelstrom of fire, the other gets
damaged. 'Thhhhhhrpppp' says the Ork player... until three Marauders
drop from the skies, kicking the s**t out of his detachment. The
Flakwagons have already fired, so they cannot do so again, is this true?

--
Colen 'Not Colin' 'Mad Dog' McAlister, Director of N.A.S.A.
(the National Anti-Skaven Alliance), Editor of the Chaos Wastes