Re: [Epic] Chaos Stuff.

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 1997 00:16:18 PST

Tu as �crit :

>Hiya All,
>
>I'm thinking of buying a Chaos Army (off a friend) and noticed that >it
>comes with 60 Juggers, 20 Disks and 40 Riding beasts of Slannesh. It
>also
>has some trolls and minotaurs.
>
>Having a look through the lists I noticed these units aren't really
>supported (the chaos cavalry are to a lesser extent).
>
>Anyway, what I was thinking of doing was this ...
>
>Allow Chaos cultists to upgrade to Juggers or Riding Beasts (Cavalry)
>for 3
>points and upgrade to Disks (Cavalry, Skimmer) for 10 points. This
>makes
>the upgrade comparable with Rough Riders.
>
>This still doesn't help with the Minotaurs and Trolls.
>
>Any thoughts ????
>
>Cheers.
>

>Chris Pinson
>
>"I don't suffer from insanity,
>I enjoy every minute of it"
>
>Analyst/Programmer
>Empower Business Systems
>(08) 8233 2059
>chrisp_at_...
>http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/6573

You should visit the Eye of Terror from Scott Shupe

     http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes/EPIC/E40K/

He proposed some very good rules for these units.

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

                  Lord's Home Page
              Space Marine and Epic 40k
                Last Update : 12/04/97

  http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/