Re: [Epic] Leviathan Questions

From: Philippe DEVILLE <Philippe.Deville_at_...>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 1997 13:23:51 +0100

> 1) What is the colour scheme of a Leviathan (as I wasn't able to
> identify the miniature, I haven't any ideas in which colours to paint
> it) ? �I would find it odd if it should be painted in camouflage
> colours, as all Imperial vehicles are supposed to be...

You can paint your Leviathan like you want. I don't know any colour
scheme for it.

> 2) What do you transport with it ? �You only have 6 transport slots,
> and this doesn't really fit in the IG structure; 1 Command stand + 3
> IG stands = 7 stands; 1 Command stand + 3 Hvy Weap = 4 stands (can't
> put 3 support Ogryns with it or we have 7 stands). �I am planning to
> use the following : 1 command stand (with Captain) + 2 IG stands (with
> Commisars) + 1 Hvy �stand = 6 stands; they will probable get �2 Leman
> Russ tanks and a Hydra as support. �Any other suggestions ?

Usually, I reserve my Leviathan to transport the Supreme Commander of my
army. 1 Colonel + 2 Hvy stands and 1 Captain + 2 Hvy stands or 2 Ogryn
to screen your troops.
The Leviathan and the troops stay behind the rest of the army to provide
support fire.

> 4) Do you have to give the stands inside the Lev (providing they're
> the only ones belonging to the detachment), special movement orders at
> the beginning of the turn, or can you just decide to when to move them

You have to give assault order to your troops to move them during the
assault phase.

Philippe