Re: [Epic] Eldar CC troops

From: Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 11:56:03 GMT

At 11:53 AM 30/1/97 -0600, you wrote:
>This might be something that most people find cheesy, but when my banshees
>charge I put them in base to base contact with 2 opponents if possible. It
>doubles the chances of the scream working, and even if it doesn't they have
>a fair chance of beating even cc troops.
>
>Temp

Actually, I'd like other people's opinions on this one please.

We (the folks I play with) have been thinking about a rule that you must
make base contact of at least 1/2 your base with 1/2 of the enemy's base to
CC. It doesn't quite gel wit hthe pinning rules but it sounds good to us
anyway...

Comments please...

Agro