Re: [Epic] Leviathan Questions

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 1997 19:25:14 -0500

> 4) Do you have to give the stands inside the Lev (providing they're
> the only ones belonging to the detachment), special movement orders at
> the beginning of the turn, or can you just decide to when to move them
> ? For example, we have a Lev with IG inf and two Ogryn stands. Eldar
> jetbikes attack the back of the Lev by moving 15 cm behind it. They
> fire away, and it is time for the Assault phase. Can I move my Ogryns
> out, charging the Jetbikes (2 x 10 cm - 5 for dimounting = 15), even
> if I didn't declare the detachment to be on assault orders ? Or do I
> have to explicitly state that my transported troops are on Assualt
> orders when being inside the Lev ?

To have the option to move in the Assault Phase one must put that
detachment on Assault orders. So yes, you must put them on Assault
orders to move them out. The thing is, if they go on Assault order they
must dismount (5 to dismount, must move 5= must dismount) and cannot
re-mount until the movement phase (Bummer if you don;t want to dismount)

Hope it is clear

Tyler