Re: [Epic] Nasty Blast markers and the "!" order. reply from originator

From: Matthew Weyna <burb96_at_...>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 1997 21:43:15 -0600

Well now..I wasn't trying to flame, but you did not exactly speak (or
should I say type) in the clearest of words. And if it did sound as a
flame I was aiming at myself. I admit that I do not sit there and study
the rules. I mearly try and have fun while I play. Well, that and trying
to use different tactics against Mr. Looneys Orkie horde. I meant no
type of flame and I am sorry if it seemed that way. I dont flame, but it
seems that I am often the target of them. Everyone is entitled to their
opinion. And if my reading of yours was wrong, I am sorry. I was mearly
surprised that you had included Whirlwinds in the "Artillery" discussion
paragraph. I have played Eldar for the longest time, and I mearly
thought that I had overlooked something in the rules.

Matthew "Always Misunderstood" Weyna