Re: [Epic] Net Epic - Multiple template barrages

From: Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 11:56:19 GMT

At 12:42 PM 7/2/97 +0200, you wrote:
>Multiple template barrages, like that of Barrage Missile of titans, can
>cover any area starting from the initial template so long as each template
>touches the one before that, and none of the templates overlap.

With most multiple barrages this is true, but I do not think that this is
stated for the Multiple Barrage Launcher and the fluff suggests that "it is
a fine weapon for stripping void shields" - and how can you do that without
being able to overlap the templates?

As to the rest of the post, I've always thought it sucked thatyou could
PLACE a template out of your line of sight. I think that if the template is
outside your LOS, then you aught to roll scatter.

Agro