Re: [Epic] Titan Weapons

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 1997 12:18:38 -0500

Paulo Alexandre Correia Pombal wrote:

> Hi guys!
> New versions of Titan weapons:
> Barrage Missile Launcher
> - carapace mounted only
> - one shot only
> - unlimited range
> - 1D6+1 heavy barrage templates on target (i.e. place 1D6+1 barrage
> templates on target detachment all in contact with at least another
> one).

        Still too powerful, IMHO. Compare this to the E40k version
of the MRL: 60cm range, 1 heavy barrage a turn (at best, you'll
probably get 4 shots out of it). Since the titan weapons don't have
individual costs (boy, there's something I wish they had brought
back), they all have to be about the same in terms of effectiveness.
I would recommend taking what you have there and reducing it to
just normal barrages. Or you could bring back the auto-scatter. Or
get rid of the unlimited range.

Scott Shupe
shupes_at_... shupes@... http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes
"Omigod! The dead have risen and they're voting Republican!" - the
Simpsons