Re: [Epic] Titan Weapons

From: Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 19:14:13 +0000

Paulo Alexandre Correia Pombal <pacp_at_...> came forth
and spoke thusly:

>Cyclone Missile Launcher
>- carapace mounted only
>- one shot only
>- unlimited range
>- 1D6+1 mega-cannon templates on target (i.e. place 1D6+1 barrage
>templates on target detachment all in contact with at least another one
>and treat each template as if it was a mega-cannon shot).
Nah. Maybe reduce it to D3, each scattering D6 cm?

>New Belly Gun
>- it may fire still as a mega-cannon, or ball round
>- when shooting a ball round the range is 45cm. Choose a target point -
>that is where it is going to land - then roll 3D6cm and the ball moves
>that distance in the direction it was fired.
>- treat any hit along the way as a Death-Ray
Nah, just a normal hit IMAO.
>- if the ball hits a War Engine, it knocks down all of its remaining
>shields and rolls on the Damage Table with a +2 modifier
I think not! Maybe knocks down D6 shields, but not all that.

--
Colen 'Not Colin' 'Mad Dog' McAlister, Director of N.A.S.A.
(the National Anti-Skaven Alliance), R'n'F Member, Lord of