[Epic] Rumours (Off Topic)

From: Tommy Roju <tommy.roju_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 19:48:48 -0000

>Actually, the rumor mill I have tapped into here (and this is through a gw
product
>sales rep who I am sure wants to remain nameless) is the following
timeline:

>1. Codex Assassins - WH40k (Early 98)

It's out in UK/Europe so that should be correct.

>2. Dark Eldar - WH40k (Late 98)

Next fall is my guess.

>3. The complete IG - E40k (Early 98)

Also out in Europe.

>4. Chaos - E40k (Early 98)

Supposedly the next army to arrive. February (In Europe)?

>5. Titans - E40k (Mid 98 start, finish by Late 98)

Since the Eldar titans are delayed, it seems likely.

>6. Squats - "started", with new concept but no release date mentioned

Thats what I've heard to. I've also heard that they are abandoned...

>and that's it. No mention of Necrons, or Space Skaven. For the most part,
>think they enjoy reading threads like this as 99.9% of what is said is
speculation
>with little real backing...which translates into some pretty funny material
>read.

The Necrons are probably out this Spring. A friend of mine has seen some of
the models (Necrons, Scarabs and a High Priest), and they are being hyped in
the two latest issues of White Dwarf.
The space skaven seems to just be a rumour.

TR
--
"Ei mik��n on niin viisas kun insin��ri" Suomi-ilmi�, Eppu Normaali 1980
Tommy Roju, student at Mid Sweden University, Sundsvall