Re: [Epic] New to list . . . want some opinions.

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 13:09:56 -0600

> This was in a Q&A I got back from Jervis. It can be found on my web
> pages.

Or, rather, it *will* be found on my web pages as soon as I get the net
guys to get off their butt and get our web server back up. Looks like
someone sneezed in Ethiopia and crashed our sever again. My apologies
that this seems to be happening almost weekly now.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.