Re: [Epic] Epic Battlescene

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 09:52:38 -0800 (PST)

> > Little question : A Reaver titan with a banner pole can be seen on the
> > scene; therefore it only has two weapons. What is its (reduced) points cost
> > ?

I believe I posted the list describing this picture a while ago. In first
edition there were two variants of reaver, the Hun and the Goth, they
were classified by hard points they had available to them; one had a
2/3/1 classification (2 mountings/3heavy weapons or/1 super heavy
weapon), and the other one had a 3/3/1 class and cost more.
as a secondary point of interest, Warlords had a 4/4/1 class, and
therefore because a SHW took up 3 hardpoints, each mounting could have
1SHW and 1HW...

> Which issue is this please? ie no., month & year please.

123, IIRC, I don't remember when, but it was 89/90

Steve

--
When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of