Re: [Epic] New to list . . . want some opinions.

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 14:28:07 -0600

> Yes, place the interceptors next to the bombers. Who said how close? Who
> said place them ON (not close to) the table?
>
> serious: I am sure I saw this on one Q&A page (Allen? This page is down
> now). When I find it I will tell you.

It is on page, and my page is down. Sorry about that. I've contacted
our network people and they promise to get it fixed "soon". Harumph.
In the meantime, I'll try and dig up Jervis' old letters sometime today
and post them again.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.