Re: [Epic] Warlock Titan weapons

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 14:46:37 -0500 (EST)

Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...> writes:
> At 12:26 PM 4/2/97 +1100, you wrote:
                            ^^^
Who's you, anyways? Can the mail reader change this at all? :(

> > The power fist sucks. The guns arent very impressive and if you
> >win in close combat Id rather just get a roll than risking getting nothing
> >out of it......).
>
> But seriously, go for the pulsar and the power fist - you'll need the extra
> d6 to win the CC and if you aren't in CC then the 4d6 hit on a 4+ are just
> fine...

        Is anyone in favor of creating an Eldar Chain Fist as a Titan
weapon, or do you figure it'd be too powerful? I think you all can
figure out the stats on one of these. You'd think the maneuverability
of Eldar Titans would make them better at CC than Imperials, but...

Mark