Re: [Epic] Queries and perspectives on Epic 40k

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 1997 18:30:20 -0500

> > For example, when you purchase terminators and mount them in a land raider,
> > does the land raider benefit from the save? If not, what happens to them
> > if the land raider blows up?
> Not the best example. No the LR doesnt get the save. When in blows up
> I guess the Termis get the normal 4+ survival roll for exploding transports.
> I think if they failed that theyd get a save but that part im REALLY not sure
> about.

Save means whenever you suffer a hit, you get a save. When infantry is in a destroyed transport, it suffers a hit on a 4+, therefore allowing any infantry with
a save to use it when their transport goes boom.

Also, you can save more then on hit per turn, just not save more then once on one hit.

Tyler