[Epic] Gargoyles

From: Chris Salvato <csalvato_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 09:15:17 -0600

Okay, maybe some clarification is needed here:

The "Sky" Gargoyle is indeed the standard, straight-from-the-army-book
Gargoyle, which I included simply for comparison purposes. The "Ground"
Gargoyle is the same creature, the same stand, the same model; it is simply
no longer a flyer and instead a dedicated ground unit. All I wanted was
some opinions on this as a way to get gargoyles into the infantry
detachments, where *I* believe they belong, and I will, in fact, attempt to
play them this way in friendly House-rules games. One problem I have is
that I'm not sure about the points value.
Kevin, you said that the formula won;t work for the ground gargoyle's
stats; why? Perhaps you could re-post the formula?

Anyway, I guess the real intent of my previous post was if it was a
reasonable idea to allow Gargoyles to be purchased at 8 pts a stand as
Infantry units with Skimmer instead of as Flyers.

Chris