Re: [Epic] Gargoyles

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 13:35:26 -0500

Chris Salvato wrote:

> Anyway, I guess the real intent of my previous post was if it was a
> reasonable idea to allow Gargoyles to be purchased at 8 pts a stand as
> Infantry units with Skimmer instead of as Flyers.

        They should have Jump Packs instead of Skimmer. Movement-
wise, they're functionally similar to Swooping Hawks, correct?

        The last points formula posted here can be found at:

http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes/EPIC/E40K/post.point_formula.html

Scott Shupe
shupes_at_... shupes@... http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes
"The day will not save them. And we own the the night." - Warmaster
Horus