Re: [Epic] Capitol Imperialis

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 12:09:31 -0800 (PST)

> >> Also, on assault missions or any mission where the player using the CI
> >> has a force setup and is on the move (like ambush as the ambushee) the CI
> >> has Infiltration, it is after all an extremely heavy assault vehicle.
> >
> -------> Ahem. If in use, this is probably the single largest lead
> model on the table, rivalling titans. You show my Gargants how to
> tiptoe, and I'll allow this...
> Always thought this one looked cool, just no point in using it, so I
> never bought it. Friend has one though, and if he was to try
> "infiltrate" on me...

The infiltration has nothing to do with sneaking around, just
pre-deployment, the CIs were used to spearhead an assault and as such
they were allowed to move into position before the other armour moved in.
That was why I suggested the ruling on only specific missions...
Steve

--
When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of