RE: [Epic] Capitol Imperialis

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 13:11:59 -0600

>> Also, on assault missions or any mission where the player using the CI
>> has a force setup and is on the move (like ambush as the ambushee) the CI
>> has Infiltration, it is after all an extremely heavy assault vehicle.

        -------> Ahem. If in use, this is probably the single largest lead
model on the table, rivalling titans. You show my Gargants how to
tiptoe, and I'll allow this...
        Always thought this one looked cool, just no point in using it, so I
never bought it. Friend has one though, and if he was to try
"infiltrate" on me...

>> I know it might be overstepping my bounds,

Nahh...this is actually the first "new" unit add in a while, except for
those #!_at_$@! gargoyle posts.

Chris Miller