Re: [Epic] Capitol Imperialis

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 16:12:25 -0500

Stephen Sheldon wrote:

> > It also had 6 void shields and the ability to transport 2
> > IG companies of ANY kind (infantry, tanks, super-heavy tanks, etc).
>
> That is too much, esp. the thought of 6 baneblades rolling out of it.

        True. But you'd never see it, since there's no good reason
to stick 6 SH tanks in one...

        Actually, I think that was to Chris Miller. =) You said:

> The infiltration has nothing to do with sneaking around, just
> pre-deployment, the CIs were used to spearhead an assault and as such
> they were allowed to move into position before the other armour moved
> in. That was why I suggested the ruling on only specific missions...

        The only problem I have with this is: why the CI and nothing
else? You're proposing an additional ability for a general purpose
role that is not unique to the CI; other units in the imperial army
list would fill that role just as well (titans are an obvious example).

Scott Shupe
shupes_at_... shupes@... http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes
"I felt like I was becoming scientifically interesting." - Heart of
Darkness