Re: [Epic] Capitol Imperialis

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 12:16:46 -0800 (PST)

> > 2nd ed:
> > Weapons: Behemoth Cannon (A rather deadly if completely ineffective due
> > to its crap range weapon.)
>
> Deadly? Didn't the barrages only have 4 BPs?

But four blast templates, I once slaughtered a ton of orks who strayed
too close...

> It also had 6 void shields and the ability to transport 2
> IG companies of ANY kind (infantry, tanks, super-heavy tanks, etc).

That is too much, esp. the thought of 6 baneblades rolling out of it.
Maybe a marine company would be good> In case you hadn't noticed, I want
the marines to have this thing back.

> > Move: 10 (then at least it can march 30)
>
> War Engines don't get orders. A 10cm move means it can
> move a total of 20cm in the turn (10 in each movement phase).

Ooh, silly me, I move to raise the movement to 15cm, all in favour...

> I don't see why that would give it infiltration. Infiltration
> units are supposed to be adavance scouts that are capable of hiding
> themselves from the enemy... The CI is kinda hard to miss and too slow
> to function as a scout.

To represent its pre-deployment as I mentioned in my post to Sauron

> You left out the void shields; I'd give it 6 myself.

Oops again, I agree with you here.

> > I know it might be overstepping my bounds,
>
> Yeah, how dare you post an on-topic article here. To the
> labor camps with you! =)

I hang my head in shame.... :)
I love popping up every now and then and giving you guys something to
think about.
Steve

--
When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of