[Epic] Final Liberation

From: Harlequin Master <harlequin_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 01:36:52 -0000

I dont know if any off you have considered this but I tried FL out as a tool
for creating graphical battle report incidents.

Lots of IG/SM/Ork vehicles, some destroyed, capture the screen and use a
painting package (CorelDraw 7 in my case) to create the graphics for your
latest EPIC battle.

You just wait until the right event has happened and screen capture it!

The results were damn good!! Took the printed sheets to my local GW store
and their were impressed!

They create a small newsletter for the customers every month and have asked
me to create some scenes for the newsletter.

Anyway, all those people with a copy, try it and see :)

Harlequin Master

http://www.shopfine.demon.co.uk

"Wargamers have delusions of invincibility combined with homicidal
tendencies, in short, all wargamers have a kick-your-butt fetish!!"