Re: [Epic] Final Liberation

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 08:12:37 -0800 (PST)

I finally got my copy yesterday. I am a little confused about the
effectiveness of barrage. I have levelled wagonz with whirlwinds, then
not managed to kill any orks even with direct hits, and I have shelled a
buggy with three bombards with no effect.
Another thing that pissed me off, I had a t-hawk which was hit by ork
bolter fire and it ran away, routed...
Steve

--
When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of